This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Alberta chapter.

We are all about to spend more time with ourselves at home. If you are anything like me and spend all your time away from home life is about to get insanely boring. I thought I would provide ten shows with an abundance of seasons to fill your time. I mean no commute to school means at least an extra hour or two for some of us.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I might be starting more trashy then I would like to. However, this trash is filled with glamour and catfights. The best part is that this mind-numbing t.v and I think a lot of us can appreciate this right now as we worry and overthink just about everything 9 seasons of privilege and pettiness will help you forget your problems.

One Tree Hill

This show comes from CW’s Gossip Girl and 90210 eras. Not only is it my favorite show it has enough seasons to last a week or two. Teen marriage, basketball, and a dad I would describe as pure evil help cure my boredom.

How I Met Your Mother

Forget Ted I watch purely for Lily and Marshall. Also if you miss school you can look at it from a feminist point of view and try to figure out why I and many others hate Ted.

Love Island

British Bachelor in Paradise but with double the episodes, triple the drama and quadruple the hotness.

The Office

3 words Jim and Pam! But also Micheal Scott the only man who could turn CoronaVirus into a joke without being offensive

The Bachelor & The Bachelorette

The perfect time to catch up if you’re lagging like myself or even to start. I honestly just watch to have something to talk with acquaintances about.

Married At First Sight

The original love is blind but psychologists match these couples. But the thing is they do an awful job so the drama is beyond entertaining.

Sinner

Probably bad to have on this list because I finished it in 3 days. It has so many twists and turns I could not turn the tv off.

90 Day Fiance

Watch 7 seasons of couples meeting and marrying in 90 days why? Because it is the ultimate boost to your confidence especially when it comes to your IQ.  It is so ridiculous it is watchable.

House

Grey’s Anatomy for those who enjoy dry humor and want diagnosis to be the focus of the medical show.

Megan Pratt

U Alberta '21

Megan is in her third year at the University of Alberta. While pursuing a law degree can seem like her entire identity at times, she considers herself a horror film critic, as well as a fitness and food enthusiast.
Robin is a senior student at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta. She is getting a Science Degree, with a Psychology major and a double minor in Sociology & Biology. Part-time jobs, full-time classes, various student groups and volunteering fill most of her time. Robin is the 2020/2021 President of Her Campus at UAlberta and served as the social media director for the 2018/2019 year!