My Top 3 Favourite Oatmeal Recipes

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Last year, I became a huge fan of oatmeal and ever since I have been trying out so many different flavour combinations. One reason I absolutely love oatmeal is there are so many different ingredients and toppings you can add and everything can be customized to your own liking. Although I know my favourites will probably end up changing in a couple months these are the top 3 that I have been loving lately. 

1. 1. Peanut Butter and Jam 

I am a fiend for Pb&J sandwiches, so these toppings are perfect for replicating this sandwich in oatmeal form. I love to add a tablespoon of peanut butter and a tablespoon of raspberry jam to my oats and then mix them together to make the most delicious flavour combo. 

2. 2. Brown Sugar and Maple Syrup 

This is my favourite flavour when I am craving a sweeter breakfast. Add as much maple syrup as you would like and then sprinkle some brown sugar over top. Make sure to mix it all together and voila, you have a tasty and quick meal! If you want to elevate the flavours even more, add cinnamon!

3. 3. Fruit and Honey

I personally choose this option when I want something lower maintenance and when I have lots of different frozen or fresh fruits in my fridge/freezer. Add about a tablespoon of honey and then top with your favourite fruits. Super quick and easy!