HC Spring Break Survival Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TX State chapter.

While there are countless perks of working with Her Campus, treats are certainly always welcome! This past week, the ladies of TX State Her Campus (and a few lucky readers!) were fortunate enough to receive a Spring Break Survival Kit stuffed with the latest and greatest products from several vendors designed to help all of us Bobcats make it through the homestretch before spring break. While we didn’t have enough products to share with each and every Bobcat (though we wish we did!), here’s a breakdown of what was included so everyone can stay up-to-date on the newest, coolest stuff on the market:

• Neuro SLEEP: Whether you need to recuperate from raging on the beach or wind down after an intense study session, Neuro SLEEP is a low-cal, high-flavor beverage designed to relax you and help consumers get the most out of their rest. Packed with feel-good ingredients like melatonin and magnesium, the drink helps you get to sleep easier and wake up feeling refreshed so you can take on the day.

• TRESemmé: Perfect for perking up sun, chlorine or salt water damaged hair, TRESemmé’s 7-Day Keratin Smooth System ensures a week’s worth of soft, touchable locks after just one use. The ultimate frizz-taming solution helps smooth locks all day long thanks to the system’s three steps: Shampoo, condition and a heat-activated treatment that not only protects hair from the unforgiving blast of the blow dryer, but also leaves your mane looking commercial-ready.

• Chipotle: Her Campus TX State was hooked up with cards for free chips and guac and burritos! Congrats to our Twitter giveaway members!

• ZOTOS: Step up your girl’s night in with this new conditioner packed with fresh ingredients designed to restore moisture to color-treated hair. An amazing five-in-one system that takes the place of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler and shine treatment, this tiny packet packs a major punch. Spread it on wet hair and comb through to evenly distribute the product. Leave it on for about five minutes and rinse to reveal some seriously enviable locks. 

• European Wax Center: Trade in your prickly pair of gams for va va voom legs (or a legs or bikini line!) at the always chic European Wax Center. Congrats to the winner of our Twitter drawing who will receive giftcards redeemable for a FREE wax! 

• Yokini Swimwear: You spent all winter working on your fitness, so now’s the time to flaunt it! Yokini Swimwear sent us a coupon code for 20 percent off of their incredibly cute college-inspired swimwear line. Show your school spirit by getting your school’s name on your suit or try out one of their super-flattering cuts–they seriously look great on everyone! Enter in coupon code HC99 for your discount. Bottoms up!