yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Your Fall 2016 Pumpkin Spice Report

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Though Labor Day literally JUST happened and summer weather is definitely still in full swing here in New Orleans, the unstoppable force that is Pumpkin Spice Everything has already become ubiquitous in seemingly every facet of life. In case you missed it, here are this year’s top five new pumpkin spice creations according to me, your ultimate authority on pumpkin spice.  

Pumpkin Spice Highlighter– 

Totally unnecessary? Yes. I can’t tell you why someone thought it was a good idea to make glittery Oompa Loompa powder to smear on our faces, but it is 2016 and obviously we ran out of good ideas. 

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios-

Cheerios have long been a staple food item for me. I have come to love Honey Nut, Ancient Grains, even the more questionable Fruity Cheerios. So far, I have only heard good things about the newest addition to the Cheerios fam, and I can’t wait to pick them up whenever I finish eating my family size box of Honey Nut Cheerios. 

Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough

On August 25th, I was taking an innocent stroll down the refrigerated aisle in Winn Dixie when I saw Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough. Was it aggressively early to see such an item? Yes. Am I going to buy it as soon as the temperature drops below 90 degrees? Also yes.     

Pumpkin Spice Nail Polish– 

If wearing pumpkin spice is more your speed than eating it, but you’re not quite ready to smear it on your face, Zoya has the product for you. With 7 pumpkins spice inspired shades to try, you’ll be on your way the pumpkin patch in no time. 

Honorable Mentions: 

Chobani Pumpkin Spice Yogurt 

And my personal favorite,

Pumpkin Spice… Hair?

Welcome to 2016, folks. 

Her Campus Tulane