This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Year: Junior

Hometown: New York

Major: History, Latin American Studies and Spanish

Relationship Status: Single

Age: 21

Favorite pickup line: “Kiss me if I’m wrong but isn’t your name Ghandi?”

Favorite place to go in New Orleans: Daq Shack

What do you look for in a guy? “The first thing I notice is usually a nice smile and then after that check to make sure that you aren’t insane, that you have a sense of humor and that you think my bad jokes are at least deserving enough of a fake laugh.”

What is one of your pet peeves concerning dating? “Constantly being insecure about whether or not I’m interested in you. If I’m with you, I’m with you. Also, when coming over its never ok to not bring some kind of alcohol… just saying.”

If you were in an Inception style dream and you were looking for the key to life, where would you look? “I’d look for Betty White and she’d be at a bar drinking with Ke$ha and the key would be stashed in her fanny pack along side her weed.”

Catherine Combs is a Tulane University Alumna, who majored in Communications and Political Science. She  has always had a soft spot for books, writing, and anything Chanel. When not searching for the final touches to her latest outfit idea, she can be found reading.