Fashion Week, NOLA Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

Hey fashionistas! Are you sad you couldn’t make it to New York Fashion Week? Was it impossible to just hop on a plane to London or Paris? Don’t fret! After a successful spring fashion show, New Orleans is gearing up for NOLA Fashion Week Fall 2011 – and this time it’s open to the public. Yep, that’s right, you can purchase tickets to all the shows so that you have a chance to experience the Spring/Summer 2012 collections of talented, up and coming designers.

A limited number of tickets to the runway shows and presentations will be available to purchase today here, so purchase them ASAP! All proceeds from the ticket sales will go to the NOLA Fashion Council, an organization dedicated to fostering and growing the fashion industry in New Orleans.

There are two options when purchasing tickets: daily all-show passes and individual show tickets.

30 daily all-show passes will be available for $40.
40 tickets to each show will be available for $25.

I hope to see you there!

Catherine Combs is a Tulane University Alumna, who majored in Communications and Political Science. She  has always had a soft spot for books, writing, and anything Chanel. When not searching for the final touches to her latest outfit idea, she can be found reading.