The Current: Ashton Kutcher Conducts His Life with No Strings Attached

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

After passing on his televised spot to Ashton Kutcher, it seems Charlie Sheen’s bad behavior has also been bequeathed.  While Sheen now appears to be heading in a positive direction, Kutcher’s life may be heading down the drain.  After his premiere on “Two and a Half Men”, rumors started to fly about the actor’s possible infidelities.  Kutcher, who has been married to Demi Moore for six years, has always experienced the media’s doubts in the longevity of their relationship.  These uncertainties exist mainly due to their vast age difference; in that Kutcher is 33-years-old and Moore is 49.

Kutcher’s alleged mistress, Sara Leal, was seen photographed with the actor back in June.  It is said that two were also seen together on September 24, which happens to be Kutcher and Moore’s wedding anniversary.  While the stars haven’t released an official statement or been very vocal about the situation, the couple has taken to Twitter to share their thoughts.  Kutcher, who is known as the unofficial king of Twitter, got Moore into the trend when it first debuted.  Even Moore’s Twitter handle is @mrskutcher.  After the rumors broke of Kutcher’s affair, the couple temporarily stopped following each other the website.

While the couple’s marriage is in rocky territory, it appears that Kutcher may also already be on the bad side of CBS.  It is no surprise that Kutcher is a huge advocate of social networking technology.  Allegedly, the stickers placed on his character’s laptop in an episode of “Two and a Half Men” were giving free advertising to the companies on display.  Kutcher has investment in the companies who stickers were featured, such as Foursquare, Flipboard, Hipmunk, GroupMe, and Chegg.  All of this was done without any advertising transaction through CBS.  Such shady business, regarding his work and his personal life, truly comes across as Kutcher’s newfound conduct.

Catherine Combs is a Tulane University Alumna, who majored in Communications and Political Science. She  has always had a soft spot for books, writing, and anything Chanel. When not searching for the final touches to her latest outfit idea, she can be found reading.