April Showers Has Begun!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tulane chapter.

APRIL SHOWERS HAS BEGUN!

Print out one of these coupons and bring them into the store for awesome April discounts – then enter yourself to win some of our amazing prizes!

Hemline and Ah-ha are beautiful boutique stores on the historic Magazine Street. Wander in and check out their cute clothing, jewelry, shoes, and bags!

In Exchange is conveniently located in Tulane’s LBC and is dedicated to ethical fashion. Feel good about your purchases here since they all come from fairly paid third-world workers and local artists!

This Week’s Giveaways:

$20 gift card to Buffalo Exchange

Buffalo Exchange offers clothing for both men and women and is more fashionable than your regular thrift store. Buffalo Exchange is unique because clothing and accessories are bought, sold and traded locally with store customers. Bring in your former favorites for trade or cash on the spot! Their clothing is by the community, for the community. 80% of the clothing and accessories are bought directly from local customers. You’ll also find brand new merchandise and accessories too though.

One of two $25 gift cards to Storyville New Orleans

Storyville is the place to go for original designs, locally made apparel and screen printing services. Their mission is to celebrate local artists and designers while encouraging individual expression. The motto at Storyville is “Wear Your Story.” And they mean it. In Storyville, you’ll find many ways to express yourself. They offer hundreds of designs from dozens of local designers. They also offer locally-themed designs that are made right in the shop. Beyond the pre-made items, they also offer screen-printing services so that you can make your very own t-shirts.

One of three tank tops from The Bulldog

The Bulldog was founded in 1994 when four locals had an idea to create a beer tavern that really took draft beer seriously. With 50 beers on tap at their uptown and mid-city locations, you’ll never go thirsty. They feature NOLA, Abita, Covington, and other local microbreweries to keep New Orleans spirit alive. If you are feeling adventurous you can try to finish the Beer Journey, which challenges you to try all 50 draft beers. In addition, they are completely dog friendly, encouraging people to bring in man’s best friend for a drink. Also, bring back your collectable pint glasses from Wednesday nights and the bulldog will donate to our local SPCA.

To enter, send an email to hercampustulanegiveaways@yahoo.com with:
Your full name
Your phone number
Which of this week’s prizes you want to be entered to win (pick as many as you like!)

Winners have been chosen! You will be contacted by the Her Campus Tulane Staff to receive your prizes!

Amy Holiday
Taylor Kelly

Avery Ches
Emily Greenwood
Christopher Gromek
Sara Shoshana Bromley-Dulfano