This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Rain really put a damper on the week. Literally. But, even after days of sloshing through puddles and showing up to class drenched, there were little things that brightened my mood. With the long weekend ahead, I’m looking forward to putting away my fan and taking out my warmer clothes for my first New England October… burr. Best of all, some of my best friends from high school (who I’ve missed more than anything) are coming to town. Until then, here are some Tufts trinkets to make you smile

1.) Cappuccino from 1369 Coffeehouse in Central Square

2.) Compliments to the bucket’s creator, an artsy friend of mine. Excuse her French…

3.) Dewick dining got you down? Mom’s cookies, shipped 450 miles, for the win

4.) I live according to Peter Pan: “I won’t grow up, never grow up, never grow up, not me” 

5.) Much to my surprise, I’m a restaurateur 

Stephanie Haven is a freshman at Tufts University where she plans to major in Sociology with a minor in Communication and Media Studies. She enjoys making terrible puns about her Tufts of hair and Jumbo supply of stockpiled food. After college she plans to live in New York City where she hopes to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist. You can find her trying to figure out Twitter @stephaniehaven.
Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.