This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

This collegiette starts her Monday morning with style. With a venti chai tea latte in hand, she struts her stuff on leather biker insired boots. While the bright blue wash jeans and flowly cream top contrast the crisp lines of her black leather jacket, the combination makes the look unique and interesting. The soft green hues of the scarf make her red curls pop and her classic brown leather bag finishes off the outfit perfectly. This collegiette should get an A+ in any class on the hill!

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!