Peter Debbaut ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name:  Peter Debbaut, ‘12
Hometown:  Cary, North Carolina
Status:  Taken
Major:  Mathematics
Favorite Spice Girl:  I don’t like girls with spice on them.
Favorite Holiday:  My birthday.
If your house was on fire, what are 3 things you would save?:  I would save all of my food, my boots, and my tooth brush.
A genie grants you 3 wishes, what do you wish for?:  I would wish for an internship, to live in France, and to have a jet pack.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers:  Power Rangers definitely because turtles move slowly.
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?:  I would buy all of the French cheese and baguettes in the world and store them in my basement.
Superpower:  To be able to create food with my mind.
Pet Peeve:  I don’t like bad table manners and people who smack their lips unnecessarily loudly.
Guilty Pleasure:  I don’t feel guilty about any of my pleasures.
Best Present Received:  A Harry Potter book.
Ideal Place to Live in the World:  Talloires, France because it’s awesome and it has paddle boats and Turkish kebabs.
Dream Job:  A job in environmental studies or as an architect.
Best Halloween Costume:  Peter Pan
Hobbies:  I like eating, swimming, BlackOuting [Tufts’ All-Male Step Team], and eating.  
If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?:  Isaac Newton because I would tell him he knows nothings so that I could teach him everything.  We would discuss math and physics over a bottle of expensive wine. 
What’s the best compliment you’ve ever gotten?:  I’ve been barked at.