My Tufts Things: Week 9

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

The very second the clock stroke midnight Nov. 25 I switched my radio station to one it’ll stay on for the next month. It plays a melody that’s more reminiscent of merriment than Monaco (no offense to the president).  It signifies a time of year when even the most daunting of final exams can’t completely ruin your mood. It’s Christmas season, Jumbos, and unless you’re the Grinch (or a better Jew than me) it’s literally the most wonderful time of the year. So, in the last few weeks of the semester try to keep holiday spirits high and stress levels low. Soon enough, the only thing to worry about will be dealing with the Logan Airport “chat downs” on the way home…

1.) Alas, a real Christmas tree doesn’t fit in the dorm

2.) Simple, gold chain bracelet

3.) Knit sweaters and a 60-degree November just aren’t compatible…

4.) I’m a Jumbo nerd (get it?)

5.) Chocolate + espresso beans = heaven

Stephanie Haven is a freshman at Tufts University where she plans to major in Sociology with a minor in Communication and Media Studies. She enjoys making terrible puns about her Tufts of hair and Jumbo supply of stockpiled food. After college she plans to live in New York City where she hopes to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist. You can find her trying to figure out Twitter @stephaniehaven.
Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.