Justin Pequeño ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Justin Pequeño

Hometown: McAllen, Texas

Class Year: Class of 2012!

Major(s): American Studies and Psychology

Relationship Status: Happily Taken

Are you involved in any groups on campus? Pan-African Alliance and I like to think of the Rez as a group too.

If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Grad school money. Have you seen how expensive that is??

Do you have any hidden talents? Well, I used to be the BIGGEST band geek ever. I can play the trombone, tuba, euphonium, alto saxophone, guitar, bass guitar and the double bass.

What’s your favorite food? Gotta love my family’s Mexican food and Tex-Mex BBQ.

In a movie about your life, who would play you?
I’ve been told that I kind of look like Wilmer Valderrama, so I guess I’d be played by Fez?

Dream Job? I’ll do anything that will allow me to co-provide for, and spend time with, my family.

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Teleportation! How cool would that be?

What are your pet peeves? I hate it when people are on the phone when placing an order #rezproblems

Who’s your celebrity crush? Scarlett Johansson – and not because she (often) plays a home wrecker.

Favorite Holiday? Christmas! I get to play with my little brother and sisters :)

If you were an animal, which would you be? I feel like I should say an elephant, but I will go with a bear.

What are you going to be for Halloween? I should really start thinking about that…

What’s your favorite thing about Tufts? A lot of the people I have met here are so amazing. I will never be able to forget my time at Tufts.