david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

People from third floor Miller get creative with their costumes, going as an astronaut and rocketship, barney, a baby, a strawberry, a nerd, and a pumpkin.

For the first halloween of their college career, several freshmae go as the cheetah girls, construction workers, and school girls.

These sophomore ladies wrap themselves in festive paper and ribbons, going as presents for the big night out.

Sensation 2012 rave goers were required to wear all white and these collegiettes certainly had it down with the tutus, bows, and rings!

Going in group with all your girls is the best, especially when you all have coordinated pac man costumes!

TUPD has a whole new look on this Halloween, complete with mini dresses, badges, hats, whistles, and aviators.

For Tufts’ annual Halloween on the Hill, students dressed up in various costumes, including a scarecrow and a diva, to lead elementary school kids around campus for all the festivities.

These collegiettes, too, coordinated their costumes, going as cowgirls on one of the many nights of Halloween.

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!