This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Name: Andrew Wendell Thorne

Year: 2012

Hometown: Nyack, NY

Major: Political Science and Environmental Studies

Relationship Status: Single

If you could visit one place in the world, where would you want to visit? Nerja, Spain

Do you play any sports? Club Lacrosse

What did you want to be when you were younger? A mattress tester actually, because I really like to sleep

What is your favorite movie? Fight Club…because I love seeing Brad Pitt’s abs obviously

What is your favorite band/ type of music? Hip Hop…my favorite artist is Lupe

What are you most afraid of? That I smell bad

If you could have one super power what would you want it to be? To fly. Definitely.

If you were an animal what would you be? A bear. I think I have a lot of similarities with bears, we both hibernate and roam for food.

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? The steak and bleu sandwich from Dave’s Fresh Pasta.

What is your favorite thing about Tufts? Zeta Psi. Obviously.

Danielle Carbonneau is a senior at Tufts University double majoring in English and Spanish with a minor in Communications and Media Studies. She is very interested in advertising and has been the editor-in-chief of a creative writing publication on campus. Danielle loves chocolate chip pancakes, horror stories, and her family. She has a crush on HerCampus and all the amazing contributing writers.