5 Essentials That Will Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Dun dun dun. Finals are here. Luckily HC Tufts is here to save the day! This finals szn we have put together Finals Survival Kits that will be handed out in the Campus Center in exchange for a donation. All proceeds will go to the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center. Stay tuned on Facebook for more details! Here are the wonderful essentials placed in the HC Tufts Survival Kits that will get you through finals:

1. Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag by Yogi: Yogi tea’s richness in flavor and healthful purpose will give you that extra bit of support you need during finals. Get some caffeine in you in a healthy way!

2. Rimmel’s Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, and Natural Bronzer: Look good feel good amiright?? Studies say that if you look good, you tend to feel better about yourself, and perform better. Give these amazing and eclectic makeup products a try. These products are much cheaper than the Chanel bags that are sitting under a eyes!

3. 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask: Stress = gross and annoying pimples. Do not fear! Leaders Cosmetics will save you from a breakout with their moisturizing masks. These Coconut gel masks contains vitamins B, C and antioxidant Anthocyanin provides nutrients to the skin so you get added benefit of the mask on top of the nourishment from the serum.

4. Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist: No shave November is over so yes it is finally time to shave those hairy legs. Use Pure Silk Shave to help alleviate the pain of shaving! It leaves your legs softer and smoother than soap & water! It protects against cuts and moisturizes your legs to no end! On top of all of that Enter here for a chance to win a Love Your Legs Getaway! You and a friend could win a trip to majestic Colorado to enjoy roundtrip airfare and accommodations, a day of relaxation at Life Spa, a night of music at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, entrance into the Gildan Esprit de She 5k/10k and a Pure Silk prize bag!

5. 5 Hour Energy: Exactly what you need during those late night Tisch sessions to keep you going until you finally finish your last paper.

Are finals still getting the best of you? Check out these 6 things that will keep you sane during finals! Happy studying and good luck! HCXO.

Ellexa is a features writer at Her Campus. As a senior Tufts University, Ellexa studies economics and fim & media studies. She plays varsity field hockey at Tufts, has her own weekly webcasted show called Bo Zone, plays club lacrosse at Tufts, and writes for Tufts' chapter of Her Campus. In her free time, she loves to hang out with friends, watch Suits, online shop, and drink lots of iced chai tea lattes. After graduation, Ellexa hopes to work in the broadcast journalism industry.