This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Have you come down with any of the following symptoms?

• You’ve found yourself going to Tisch and reading more on your phone than in your textbooks.
  • You know way too much about the women who swipe you into Dewick (aka: Idah).
  • You can tell your friends where TEMS is located at any hour of a Thursday night.

If you can relate to any of the above statements, you know you’ve become addicted to Tufts’ latest phenomenon, Yik Yak. This mobile sharing app is sweeping across college campuses around the nation. The free app allows users to post anonymously, providing a platform for every drunken, “so true,” or just downright absurd thought you wouldn’t dare say out loud. The best part? The app tracks your location, so aside from the occasional Harvard post, all of the Yaks on your feed are about Jumbos, by Jumbos, and for Jumbos. Below, we rounded up some of the best yaks on the Hill. You’re welcome.

Um, I’m gonna be late to class…

Cha-ching.

I bet they’re total 14’s.

Don’t get the wrong idea…

The struggle is so real.

Because what else is there to do?

“So, how ‘bout those Red Sox?”

Reminder: 18% acceptance rate.

Worth it.

Because Tinder is so mainstream.

Who needs the Stairmaster when you have Memorial Steps?

Photo sources: Yik Yak, http://blogs.mcafee.com/consumer/yik-yak-omegle-two-apps-never-childs-phone