10 TV Shows to Watch This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Picking out a new show to watch can be a bit tricky! HC Tufts is here to help – check out the top 10 TV shows we think you should watch this semester.

1.     Homeland

This thrilling Showtime series is back for its third season. After season two’s major cliffhanger, every Collegiette should be waiting on the edge of her twin extra long to see where this drama is going to take us next (aside from away from our studies).

2.     Revenge

Emily Thorne is back with a vengeance for her third season. Us Collegiette’s cannot wait to see how everything unfolds after last season’s big reveal to her childhood crush, Jack.

3.     The Mindy Project

This guilty pleasure of a show should be on every Collegiette’s must watch list this season. Mindy Kaling has a true talent for making teenage girls feel as if they are not alone in their complicated romantic endeavors. Oh, and let’s not forget about James Franco.

4.     Grey’s Anatomy

The far-too-good-looking-to-be-real-doctors are back for their tenth season. This classic ABC drama is always a good show to come back to. Ten years in, a Collegiette can’t give up on it now!

5.     Scandal

This is a MUST WATCH. Kerry Washington is too perfect to miss in this ABC drama. Watch and see how her steamy relationship with Mr. President develops this season. Oh, and she’s a badass who fixes people’s lives.

6.     New Girl

There’s nothing more endearing than Zooey Deschanel’s awkward humor, right? The third season of New Girl couldn’t have started off more promising than with a get-away to Mexico and, of course, a love triangle including none other than Cece and Schmidt.

7.     Glee

Season 5 of Glee didn’t leave viewers disappointed. Secret relationships, The Beatles, Carnivals and Sue Silvester as principal, what could be better?!

8.     How I Met Your Mother

Sadly, we all have reached the new, yet final season of How I Met Your Mother. We’re getting close to the end for our favorite, loveable bunch of friends, but Robin and Barney’s big day still approaches and there are still questions we’re are all eager to have answered.

9.     Vampire Diaries

We Collegiettes might not want to admit it at times, but we love ourselves some vampires, especially when it comes to the Salvatore brothers. Sprinkle in some hot werewolves and ghosts and we have the perfect balance for a Thursday night relaxation session.

10.  Parks and Recreation

Leslie Knope is back and nothing makes us feel more empowered than watching Knope get past obstacles with her amazing optimism and passion.  If you feel overwhelmed cramming for that midterm this week, take a study break and soak in some Parks and Recreation humor to ease some stress.

Photos courtesy of Parade.com.

Alex Horvitz is a junior at Tufts University in Boston, MA. She is double-majoring in Economics and Psychology and minoring in Communications and Media Studies. With a passion for beauty blogging, Alex is a contributing beauty blogger for Her Campus. Alex is a Co-President of Her Campus Tufts and she also worked as a Sales & Marketing Associate for Her Campus during the Summer of 2012. Email AlexHorvitz@hercampus.com with questions or connect with her on Twitter @Alex_Horvitz or LinkedIn!