This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Okay we are now officially starting to enter bikini season, and it’s stressful going into this one with out the VS swimsuit line – ngl. How are you gonna find the perfect suit? Don’t worry. Here’s a list of all the best places online to get new swimwear now that ol’ faithful (RIP VS, we love you) is dead and gone.

1. Aerie

Ah, the little sister of Victoria Secret. You know, the place you went before you graduated to more ‘adult’ undergarments (OK, or totally the place you still go to because hello cute bralettes and cheap undies). Aerie should not be overlooked nor under estimated when it comes to swimwear.

2. ASOS

Looking for something really cute and trendy? Check out ASOS. Plus students get a 10% discount, so you won’t be breaking the bank.

3. Swim Suits for All

Check out swimsuitsforall.com for some awesome suits. The site works with Ashley Graham, and many of the suits are from a collection made in collaboration with her– and they’re super cute.

4. TRIANGL

A staple for swimsuits these days, TRIANGL has some of the cutest swimwear around. Plus, they just came out with some new velvet suits as well as some really nice one pieces.

5. Forever 21

A classic, especially for you girls who might’ve gone over budget planning the spring break trip this year. The prices are unbeatable and I’ve gotta admit, Forever has definitely stepped up its swimsuit game.

6. Beverly Swimwear

Checkout this site if you’re looking for something that no one else on the beach will have. These suits are funky and infused with some really cool west coast vibes.

7. Express

Don’t just write Express off as the place you buy your going out shirts; it’s got some cute suits too.

Moral of the story, ladies: Don’t fret. VS Swim might be gone, but we’ve got some strong contenders waiting to pick up the slack. Get searching for the perfect suit!

Hi all! My name is Emily, and I'm a Junior at Trinity College. In my spare time play basketball, and I enjoy painting my nails (especially when the activity simultaneously works as a means of procrastination).