photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Thanksgiving Cocktails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

It’s no secret that the Holidays bring family together. Cousins, Grandparents, Brothers, and Sisters all get together at one location, or another, and celebrate our nation’s history as well as each other’s company. It’s a time for rejoicing and catching up, and suddenly you realize just how lucky you are to have such amazing people in your immediate family. Then it happens. Your blissful stream of consciousness is harshly interrupted by your Aunt’s prying: “How’s college? Oh.. no boyfriend at the moment? Well, I do have some friends with sons your age…” Finally, you can’t take it anymore. You politely excuse yourself mid-conversation, and run, no sprint, to the wet bar. Thank god for Vodka! In the case that you’ll be looking for a little alcoholic libations to ease through the day, look no further – Get creative over Thanksgiving break and try your hand at one of four of the Holiday cocktails below. Enjoy!

American Studies Major at Trinity College
Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.