Take Your Fur Vest From Day to Night

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Have a long day ahead and need to change quickly from day to night? Have no fear! 

Fur vests are a great way to stay warm and look stylish all day long. Go easily from cool girl chill to fashion diva without changing the main part of your outfit. For class, stick with dark wash skinnies and a warm sweater. You will look like a millin bucks without looking like you are trying too hard. Throw on some cool ankle boots for a grunge twist. 

For night, swap out your jeans for leather leggings. They are just as comfortable as jeans but add some drama to your outfit. Pick your favorite blouse to add a pop of color and trade in your flat boots for more nighttime appropriate booties. In no time you have transformed your class look to one that is perfect for a night on the town!

Check out our smokey eye tutorial to vamp up your makeup and you’re ready to go! See you at happy hour! 

Samantha Rhodes is a junior at Trinity College studying art history. An avid art lover, she loves to make trips to museums, long walks on the beach, and people who talk with their hands. Baking takes up most of her free time, and doesn't hurt her social circle either.