This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Shoes! They’re what every girl looks forward to at the switch of the season. Looking for the perfect sandals for this season? Look no further. It’s hard to stand out at Trinity with the overflow of Jack Rogers and Tory Burch sandals. Nothing a trend report can’t fix. These are some of my favorites:

Gladiator sandals are back and better than ever with accents, crazy straps, and metal accents like buckles, studs, etc.

Color pop: for people who don’t go for color typically, it’s something to try this season – maybe red or blue? (Black and brown aren’t the only options)

Metallic sandals. They’re crazy, but a little crazy can upgrade your t-shirt and jeans outfit.

Chunky low heels—not going to lie, they’re really great for summer internships (depending on where you work). Comfortable to walk the streets of NYC, no shoe change necessary.

Happy Spring/Summer Sandal Season!

I am currently a Junior at Trinity. I'm from Westchester, NY. I am majoring in Art History and hoping to work in the fashion industry in the future.