This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

What do you mean? Say it with Kappa Kisses. Send them anonymously or with a note.

Tired of looking for a perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your special someone?! Look no further. This week the sisters of Kappa Kappa Gamma will be selling Kappa Kisses in Mather Hall. Come by to purchase your kisses February 8th to the 11th during lunch (11:30-1) and dinner (5:30-7). One bunch of Kappa Kisses can be bought for $3 or two can be bought for $5. All of the proceeds will benefit the Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services. Not only will Kappa Kisses provide you with an amazing gift for your significant other, but it will also help to end sexual violence! The Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services’ mission is to end sexual violence through “victim assistance, community education and public policy advocacy”.  More information regarding the cause can be found at their website at http://endsexualviolencect.org/ and more information regarding Kappa Kisses can be found on their Facebook page for the event. 

Support Kappa Kisses. Make Drake’s hotline bling.

Kelly is a junior at Trinity College, double majoring in English and American Studies. Besides being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus, she is a barista at Peter B's Espresso, Features Editor of The Trinity Tripod, and a member of the executive council for SGA.