Campus Cutie: MacKenzie Levy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Trinity chapter.

Name: Kenzie, Kenz, or Kenzbae, but the birth certificate says “MacKenzie.”

Hometown: Portsmouth, New Hampshire 

Major: English Creative Writing, Film Studies, & Media Studies 

Relationship Status: Caught somewhere between “single and ready to mingle” vs. “solo and Y.O.L.O.”

Involvement on Campus: Barnyard Marketing Director, SGA, Social Media Associate, Tour Guide, First Year Mentor, TA… I probably forgot something in there… Whoops.

Ideal Date: Barcelona: both the restaurant in West Hartford and the Spanish city are acceptable options. Preferably with a guy who has a good sense of humor.

Campus Study Spot: Third table down in the lib atrium near the front entrance (the round one in the corner near the huge window). If not that location, Peter b’s. But you knew that already, didn’t you?

Pumpkin Spice or Apple Cider: Apple cider… spiked ;) I’ve yet to have a good pumpkin spiced latte, so if anyone out there is a latte connesouir and can tip me off, I’d be V happy. 

Apple Picking or Pumpkin Carving: BOTH! You can’t have one without the other! 

Best costume you’ve ever worn: I used to be obsessed with Scooby Doo when I was younger (who am I kidding? I’m still obsessed), and I dressed up as Daphne one year. First and last time I’ll go ginger. 

The Halloween Candy you cant resist: M&Ms and/or Reeses PB cups 

Favorite Bingeworthy series on Netflix: Lol at me having time to watch Netflix… Good one… I should cancel my subscription at this point tbh. :(

Favorite Quote: “You can kill ’em with kindness or sick ’em with sass.”

Best Part of Trinity: The best, you ask? Well, there are SO many amazing things, but I guess if I HAD to pick, I would say the people. I have met some of the most amazing people in my time here at Trinity, and I am incredibly blessed for the 2.25 years I have spent here. Cheers to the next 1.75!