sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Music Monday: May 20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

It’s here! Unless you have two days left of finals, if so hold off on this playlist, its summer time for you! Congratulations on finishing another semester of college, you did it! Enjoy this special Music Monday playlist featuring 20 songs to last you for most of the summer.

Sadly this is the last Music Monday of the semster, but don’t worry, we’ll be back in the fall! 20 songs may not be enough to last you through summer break, but have no fear. You can always revisit past Music Mondays on 8tracks or spotify! Simply go back to the articles for the links! Soak in the sun, take a break and get ready for next year’s events! On be half of all of us here at HCTU, we hope you stay safe, make tons of memories, and have fun! We love all of you dearly, check out our summer articles! There’s ton we have for all of you! 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor. 
Her Campus

Towson '25