Music Monday: April 8

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

Here’s another playlist, for another Monday! I don’t know about you, but the past few weeks have been hectic and stressful, which inspired me to create this playlist full of relaxing music! 

There’s plenty of genres to go around, so go ahead and take your pick. You have rock with “Mercy” by Dave Matthews Band, “Au Revoir” by OneRepublic, “I’ll Be There” by Brighten,  and “So Easy” by Phillip Phillips. A bit of alternative indie from “Awake My Soul” by Mumford and Sons, and “I Will Follow You Into the Dark” by Death Cab for Cutie. Alternative rock is contributed by “Lost and Found” by A Rocket to the Moon and “Heart on Fire” by Jonathan Clay. There’s also a bit of ska-pop of “I’m In Here” by Sia. 

I hope this playlist brings the stress down, remember there’s only five weeks left until finals! We need all the relaxation we can get before finals week comes. Enjoy and have a great week ladies! 

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor. 
Her Campus

Towson '25