This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

While most of my friends were preparing to spend their winter break relaxing at homes, I was preparing to study abroad in London for 16 days. I was accepted in to the Corporate Communication in the UK study abroad trip. I was extremely excited for this trip, because I had dreamed about visiting London almost my whole life! My love for this city started when I was younger and just started reading Harry Potter and it continued with Harry Styles. Now, I was finally going to see the city I loved, and I was going to be studying something I was interested in. I felt like this was a dream come true that could not get any better! I get to go to London and I get credit for it! I left for London on January 2 and after 16 days, I flew back home on January 18. Studying in London was easily the best experience I have had so far. I went to study communications, but I also had the freedom to explore the city and experience the culture. I saw so many landmarks that I had been dreaming about and I had a lot of fun the entire time I was there. After this experience, I understand why people always say that you should study abroad. I am so happy that I decided to go to London! Here are some pictures from my trip!

Tower Bridge

St. Paul’s Cathedral

The Thames River

Tea at Kensington Palace

Kensington Gardens

Stonehenge

Abbey Road Studios

And of course, a telephone booth!

Kelsey is a junior at Towson University. She is a mass communications major with tracks in public relations, advertising, and journalism and minoring in marketing. Kelsey loves One Direction, 80s movies, K-pop, and makeup. She spends her spare time watching Asian dramas, writing, googling random things, and searching for the next makeup product she wants from Sephora. Other than studying and writing for Her Campus, Kelsey likes to go to new cities and attend as many concerts as she can. She is also currently nursing a broken heart due to Zayn Malik. Twitter: @kelseyjswann Instagram: @kelsey.swann