This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

It is my favorite time of the year! The start of school and the beginning of a new season which means new makeup trends! 

This year, bold eyes and bold lips are in, of course not both at once! A Black cat eye looks great with a fresh face and nude lips while a more neutral eye looks better with a dramatic red lip.

Below are some of my favorite products to try out this season!

Covergirl’s Flame lipstick is the perfect shade for the fall. It is vibrant, glossy, and stays put on the lips. It is also Taylor Swift’s favorite shade to wear!

My favorite liquid liner is the Loreal Infallible. This summer I had a job at a kid’s camp and the liner stayed on through the hot blazing sun and even stayed put when I went swimming. The brush is precise enough to make the perfect line easily and can make a sharp cat eye too!

Got oily skin? The Maybelline Dream Matte Powder is perfect to set your makeup, as well as keeping your face matte! 

The Naked Palette from Urban Decay will always be my go-to eyeshadow palette. It has a combination of matte and shades with shimmer and is the perfect neutral palette. Although it is on the pricey side, it does come with 12 eyeshadows and an eye pencil! A perfect fall look would be putting a soft brown shade all over the lid and a darker brown on the crease. Pair that with some eyeliner and a bold red lip and you are good to go!

A girl has to have mascara, right?! The Lashblast mascara from Covergirl helps the lashes have more volume and lots of length! If you want it to last all day, be sure to get the waterproof formula! 

Hope you enjoyed these tips and tricks! Be sure to check out these products and let me know if you like them!

xoxo,

Jeanne

Hi, my name is Jeanne and I am Junior at Towson University.I am studying Mass Communication and EMF and will hopefully graduate within the next two years.This spring I will be studying abroad in Sunderland, England.I love singing and writing songs with my twin sister, playing with makeup and hair, and painting my nails. I also love spending time with family and friends.
Her Campus

Towson '25