15 Things To Do To Keep Busy This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

So summer is around the corner and you still haven’t found an internship, let alone a job. What do you do? Do you sit around the house and sulk? No! You get out there and find something to do! If you’re having trouble thinking of things; I’ve got your back!

Here goes 15 things to get you started:

1. Pool Party

Everyone is always having a party. Why not find something different? Think about it. How many parties with pools have you attended?

2. Amusement Parks

Spending an entire day screaming on rides and experiencing new things sounds wonderful. Here’s a challenge: Try and visit every amusement park within an hour drive from your home.

3. Job Searching

Keep your parents off your back by doing something “productive.” I recommend applying to about 5 places and then calling it a day.

4. Museums

Learn something new about something interesting! I challenge you to end the day with 10 new facts.

5. Volunteer

There is almost nothing as rewarding as giving back.

6. Movie?

Stop waiting for the movie to come out on DVD. Go watch it at the movie theater. As a matter of fact, when’s the last time you went to the movie theater?

7. Favorite TV Shows

While classes were in session, you knew, that I knew, that you were slacking. So get back on your game and catch up on all those episodes you missed.

8. Read

With all these books being turned into movies, don’t you think it would be cool if you were able to say that you read the book before watching the movie?

9. Pamper Yourself

You’ve had a long school year. You deserve to treat yourself and get your hair done, nails done, everything did!

10. Dye Hair

Give yourself a new look. Besides, if it doesn’t work out you have some time to fix it before everyone sees you.

11. Beach Time

Who doesn’t want to lay on the sand and scope out all the hotties?

12. Get Fit

When’s a better time to get back in shape than summer? If you do it just in time, you can rock your dream body in anything your heart desires, including that bikini that’s sitting around in your closet.

13. Visit Family

You know those relatives that live so far away that you barely see them? It’s never too late to get close to them and develope some type of bond.

14. Sleep

Sometimes you’re just tired and there will literally be nothing to do.

15. 4th of July

Whether or not you’re American or celebrate holidays, its a day filled with many fun and exciting activities to take part in.

I Am The Only, Most Unique Diamond You Will Ever Know And Remember For Eternity. #CameroonianBeautyYou Should Follow Me On Instagram/Twitter/Vine: @OuiDiamondOui