Woody Harrington ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Woody Harrington is a hell of a guy. He hails from a place where people love to party and have a good time so it’s no wonder that every time I see him on campus he’s well-equipped with a dashing smile, dangerously captivating eyes and bear hug. He’s creative, approachable, funny and plays by his own rules. What other guy do you know is secure enough and man enough to admit he enjoys sitting down to watch Mean Girls every now and then? Hurry up and make your move ladies, guys like this don’t stay on the market for too long.

Full name: William Shepherd Harrington
Nickname: Woody
Year: Senior
Major: Graphic Design
Hometown: Ocean City, MD
Relationship Status: Single
What he looks for in a girl: she’s gotta be nice, with nice eyes, nice legs, a nice laugh, and some kind of accent wouldn’t hurt
On-campus activities: hanging out
Off-campus: surfing, skateboarding, drawing, playing music, watching movies, raging, my clothing line with partner Mike Perry: Maiden, and a clothing line I work on for a surf shop
Dream Job: Making art the way I want to do it, being happy with whatever I’m doing,
What Inspires Me: Music for sure, seeing stuff that I would normally look over but, for some reason, really catches my eye this time around, creative people
Favorite Movie(s): Pulp Fiction, Mean Girls
Favorite Music: anything from Morrissey and the Misfits to Saves the Day and Interpol
Quirky/Fun Fact: I’m really colorblind, but it helps my art sometimes
Three Words that Describe: happy, creative, unpredictable

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!