Style > Beauty

What Bath and Body Works Perfume You Should get Based on your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Let’s use perfume to get more in tune with your astrological sign!

Bath and Body Works is a great store for anything scented, but walking in can be a little overwhelming. With all of their scents, how do you know what to choose? This could be a dilemma, or it could be a great opportunity to get in touch with your astrological sign. Follow along to find out your signature astrological scent! 

Aries: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 

Just like you, Aries, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is a perfect fusion. You can be both sweet- but a little fiery when needed. It also is pretty powerful, feeding into your natural leadership mindset. And hey, this scent is also perfect for the fall season.  

Taurus: Gingham 

Taurus friends, you are known to be pretty chill and fun to be around. That’s why Gingham is a fitting scent for you- low-key, not too overpowering, but still fresh and floral. Plus, it’s all-around dependable for every situation- just like you.  

Gemini: Hello Beautiful  

Though Geminis have a reputation of being two-faced, there are so many amazing qualities about Geminis- qualities that align with the Hello Beautiful fragrance. Geminis are often expressive and fun, which aligns with Hello because of its combination of fun floral scents. 

Cancer: A Thousand Wishes 

A Thousand Wishes combines fruity scents and sophisticated fragrance to make a light, fun smell. Cancers, you are nurturing and kind, and this scent will greatly compliment your giving, sensitive personality. 

Leo: Into the Night 

Leos- I know you like to be the center of attention. However, being too bold can sometimes get a little old. Into the Night is just the right balance of light and distinct, making you guaranteed to turn heads (and noses).  

Virgo: Fresh Coconut and Cotton 

Virgos, you are practical, straightforward, and ready to take on the day. To do that, you need a scent that is not too overpowering, but still gives off your vibe- which Fresh Coconut and Cotton is perfect for. It leaves you feeling fresh and productive, two of your essentials.  

Libra: Warm Vanilla Sugar 

Warm Vanilla Sugar is the perfect scent for all of you Libras out there. It’s arguably Bath and Body Works’ most popular scent, going hand in hand with your popularity among the zodiac signs. With this scent, you’ll be able to fill-out your warm, inviting vibes- with a little bit of sweetness too.  

Scorpio: Black Cherry Merlot 

Scorpios! You are known to be ambitious, brave, and a little seductive. Black Cherry Merlot is mysterious and dark, but a little sweet too- giving you your perfect blend of qualities in a single perfume bottle.  

Sagittarius: Endless Weekend  

Fun, bold, and energetic, you Sagittariuses need a perfume to match your vibe. Endless Weekend gives you just that, with a strong but classy smell. Plus, I know that a lot of you would love Endless Weekend, being the partiers you are. 

Capricorn: White Tea and Sage  

Capricorns tend to be steady, ambitious, and can be a little materialistic. However, you have a softer side that many don’t know about- which White Tea and Sage embodies. The fragrance is subtle but refreshing, allowing for a more focused day.  

Aquarius: Moonlight Path 

Moonlight Path combines floral sweetness with a rainy smell, giving you a bit of a mysterious scent. Aquariuses are known to be a little mysterious, but also creative- making this fragrance a great option. Plus, it’s easy to stay true to. After all, you Aquariuses value your loyalty. 

Pisces: Sweet Pea 

Pieces are kind, sensitive, and can be a little shy. Sweet Pea is a sweet, gentle scent that allows for a more subtle (but noticeable) fragrance. Also, it’s a classic- just like you. 

As many know, a good scent can accentuate not only how you smell, but how you feel too. Astrology, whether you believe in it or not, is a fun and informative way to get your next signature scent. So get your noses and zodiac minds ready, and find your perfect perfume partner! 

Hey! My name is Ella, and I was born in Omaha, Nebraska. I love to write, paint, draw, and read. I’m a fashion and beauty writer for Her Campus at Temple University!