Victor “Vic” Rosario

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

It has been said a million and one times that “Chivalry is dead.Well, I have stumbled upon evidence to the contrary. Victor Rosario is a gentleman in the true sense of the word. He does more than just hold the door for you. Need a smile? Had a rough morning? Vic is the guy who smiles just to see you smile. You know, the “anything to brighten YOUR day” kind of guy. However, if you catch him with his Beats headphones actually on his ears (They tend to rest on his head.), he is in “his zone”. In such a case, do not feel offended if he does acknowledge you right away. He may seem a bit intimidating due to his size but, trust me, he is one of the easiest people to talk to.

Name: Victor Rosario Jr.

Nickname: Vic

Class: 2016

Major: Undecided

Age: 19

Birthday: January 8

Hometown: Washington Heights, New York

Extracurricular Activites or Hobbies: Daily Training for Baseball (Hopes to join the Varsity Team this Summer), Volunteering as a tutor in a local middle school through Congresso

Favorite Place on Campus: The SAC especially around noon. “It’s always poppin, and the SAC has the best food.”

Role Models: “I know it sounds cliché but, my parents. They taught me my work ethic. Watching them slave in menial jobs everyday taught me determination. I use that lesson daily, whether it be in baseball or academics.”

Relationship Status: Single

Ideal Date: “I’d like to take her to a baseball game followed by a romantic dinner. If a woman can chill with me at a sporting event then I know…She’s the one”

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!