Top 6 Stress Relief Playlists

With finals season here, it’s important to not forget to kick back and relax. I don’t know about you, but I love to listen to music when I relax because it perfectly fits the vibe. So, in celebration of the end of the semester, here’s a list of my favorite stress relief playlists to chill out to before finals.

1. This playlist is chalk full of pop hits and some new artists to help you take a much-needed study break. But, remember, take all study breaks responsibly. 

2. If you’re a fan of acoustic music or just want something easy to listen to, then this is the playlist for you. Don’t forget to wear cozy socks & curl up by the fire with this one.

3. Interested in K-pop and want to know more about the genre? Try out K-r&b or K-indie with this chill coffee house playlist. 

4. Keeping the K-pop vibe going with K-Indie picks. I recently discovered this playlist and I love it to pieces. 

5. In a need for a mood boost? Try out this playlist full of upbeat pop hits to put you in a positive state of mind. 

6. Need a clean slate… literally? Here’s a playlist full of bops to make cleaning your room 10     times better. I mean, it has Tame Impala in the playlist, so the vibe is at 100%. 

I hope that this list gives you some inspiration for your self-care routine. Remember that it’s ok to take a break every once and awhile -- and to have fun while doing so.