Pete Eckerson ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Funny, smart and all around fine, this campus cutie is a real catch! A senior, criminal justice major, Pete Eckerson makes his presence known by lighting up a room with his contagious smile and humor. If you are searching for someone to brighten your day, every day, Pete is the guy to see.  Not only is this blonde haired blue eyed bombshell built like an Abercrombie model, but he has a lot more to offer than just looks. This Latvian heart throb is trilingual and an all around interesting person.  Overall, Pete has a lot more going on than simplywhat meets the eye.

Hometown: Malvern, PA

Age: 21

Hobbies: Gym, Video Games, Volleyball, Skiing and Snowboarding

Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin

Favorite TV Show: Scrubs

Occupation: Security Guard

Favorite Sports Team: St. Louis Rams

Relationship Status: Seeing someone, but not an official relationship

What Do You Look For in a Girl: Someone who is funny, outgoing and energetic

Why Do You Want to Be a Cop and Where? I want to protect and help people in any large city

Why Did You Choose Temple? It is in the heart of Philly

Favorite Books: “I like Dean Koontz.”

Favorite Place to Vacation? “My cabin in New York.”

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!