This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Most women have fantasized about being swept off their feet by a sexy, exotic man, à la Eat Pray Love. But how many opportunities have you actually gotten to make it happen? Not all of us have the privilege to travel the world in search of eye candy, but what if the exotic guy of your dreams was right there in your finance class?

If you’re in the Fox School of Business, you’re extra lucky because this might be the case. If you’ve ever seen a 6’2 olive-skinned dreamboat walking around high-fiving everyone in his path, you probably know who I’m talking about. Klajd is as easily recognizable by his smooth million-dollar smile as he is by his heavy Albanian accent. This cultured cutie—who speaks Albanian, English, Italian and Spanish—is a double-majoring scholar by day and a party animal at night. If he’s not focusing on his studies he’s probably living it up at the hottest clubs in Philly with a drink in his hand and maybe you by his side.

From: Tirana, Albania
Relationship Status: Single
Major: Entrepreneurship, Finance with a minor in marketing
On-Campus Activities: Vice President of the Entrepreneurial Student Association, Diamond Leader Program member
Off-Campus Activities: Partying, going to the gym, playing basketball and soccer, having a good time
Favorite Food: Pasta, SEAFOOD, risotto, duck (I tried it once and it was amazing), byrek (a pastry dish filled with anything from spinach and meat to a sweet filling), and beef
Favorite Place to Vacation: Cancun, Ibiza, places with warm weather, beaches and partying
Dream Girl: Intelligent, smart (there’s a difference), attractive, physically fit, loyal, loving, and knows how to cook and clean (lol)
Where You See Yourself in 10 Years: A successful businessman, probably with a wife, maybe a couple of kids. Going back and forth from America to Albania, and hopefully travelling the world in between
Three Words that Describe Me: Friendly, intelligent, indecisive

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!