John Duckett ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Exclusive benefits package included.”  What exactly does this mean?  Get to know John Duckett, and you’ll receive the answer.  John is a junior at Temple University, currently studying Broadcast Telecommunications and Mass Media (BTMM). This beautiful bachelor is from the newly-famous New Jersey (but don’t worries ladies, he doesn’t fist pump). Although he is from the beach area, he doesn’t consider himself a beach guy, except for his miraculous beach body. But someone this good looking can’t possibly be without a lady, can he? Sorry girls but there is a main lady in his life, his adorable rat terrier named Baby. John doesn’t even need this cute pooch to win the hearts of ladies, but his love for her makes him even cuter. Physically fit, with a striking smile and personality to match, John is one of those guys that every girl should get to meet. 

Major: BTMM (Broadcasting Telecommunications and Mass Media)

Age:20

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Song or TV Show: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo

Favorite Hobby: cooking

Favorite Sports team: Lakers

Describe youself in one sentence: I’m the kind of guy you wanna get to know. Exclusive benefits package included..

What you look for in a girl?: Beauty, intelligence and a sense of humor

Favorite Pastime: Music

“If you don’t like the way your boyfriend is treating you, have a conversation with me, I’ll make things better =]”

Jaimee Swift is a Senior majoring in Communications. One of her many dreams is to become a broadcast journalist and to meet and work with the infamous Anderson Cooper. Her hobbies include reading everything in sight, running, dancing crazily, laughing uber hard, watching movies, and consuming as much juice as possible. Jaimee is so overjoyed to be a part of such a magnificent site such as Her Campus Temple University. Ever since the days of her youth, she has strives to make a difference and bring positive change to all that she touches. She still holds on to that mindset and hopes to bring positivity and creativity to Her Campus Temple University!