This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Recently a new trend has surfaced on TikTok and I am living for it!

As we all know, makeup videos have been taking over the TikTok for you page, but this makeup trend is a little bit different. About a month ago a user posted a video of the Gigi Gorgeous lipstick and it sent the internet into an uproar. The video features the user pumping the lip gloss and removing the brush from the tube until eventually, the lip gloss starts to detach itself from the applicator and floating away into the air. At first, I thought that the video was staged, but after scrolling for a while longer I realized that it was completely real… I think. Of course, I had to try out this trend for myself and I used the NARS orgasm lip gloss, but unfortunately, the cool trick didn’t work out for me. 

I decided to research the topic and see what I could find, but the Google results page was empty. So then I thought… Hmm, could it just be the Gigi lipgloss that does this magic trick, and once again my google results were dry. Honestly, at this point, my mind is blown and I am fully convinced that the government is hiding this secret makeup magic trick from us. KIDDING! 

Let me know your thoughts about this crazy lipgloss sorcery and if you know how all of this is happening please let me know because I am just as confused as you are!

Check out the TikTok here!

Lindsey Danasko is a sophomore Public Relations major and Communication Studies minor at Temple University. She loves coffee, blogging, and cuddling with her dog and kitties! You can follow her on instagram @lindsey.danasko
Delaney Mills is a Senior at Temple University majoring in Communication Studies. She's has a love for fashion and Harry Styles. She can usually be found at the Bagel Hut on campus or in her bed watching New Girl. Follow her on Instagram @duhlaneyyy!!