This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

I’ve always been envious of the people who are so willing to try new products. Personally, I am the type of person who uses one brand for the rest of my life, and there are very few occasions where I would try something new. The most common occasion was one where my friend would let me borrow it. Although I am not the person who is the most willing to go out of my way to try new things, I am going to tell you some of my favorite closet and beauty favorites in hopes that you will try them. 

Into the Night Perfume- If you are looking for a cheaper perfume, this is one you should consider. When I was in middle school and constantly bought from Bath and Body Works I noticed none of their perfumes never stuck, but I do not know if they changed the formula but this one does. This perfume smells rich, luxurious and reminds me of something you would wear on a night out. I have gotten so many compliments on this, and it has become my go-to.

L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara- I have never been the type of girl to go out of the way to buy and wear makeup, but one morning I woke up and decided that this year I will try to get somewhat into beauty and this is one of the products I had grabbed. I know I mentioned I was not the type of person to go out of my way to try a new product, but this is one of the exceptions and I was so happy with my purchase. Mascara was one of the products I was most worried about because I get paranoid about things getting close to my eyes, but the application was easy, mess and clump-free. It made a noticeable difference to my eyelashes and it did not even look like I was wearing that much.

Elf Wow Brow- Again for someone who has never really cared for makeup this product has changed the game for me. It is another one of those products that is easy to use, makes a noticeable difference but still makes it look extremely natural. 

Aerie Offline Leggings- I do not care what anybody says these leggings are so worth the hype. I have so many pairs of these including the original, the flair, and the ones with the slits up the front. I have never found a pair of leggings that not only do I feel comfortable and confident in, but leggings that can be worn in so many different types of ways. They are my go to leggings for when I am going to the gym and the flair leggings have been my pair of pants as of recent. 

Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars High Tops- These are my go-to shoes, they are a light, non-bulky, durable shoe. I have never had an issue with these shoes and they are easy to style. I have worn these shoes to the gym numerous times, to work and even while walking around campus and Philadelphia. Not to mention there are numerous different colors and you are able to customize your own. 

Seamless Ribbed Bra Top- Having a tiny tank top is a staple to my wardrobe. It can be dressed up, dressed down, layered or worn as it is. My favorite one is from Urban Outfitters, it fits so well and it is so flattering. There is a wide variety of colors and cuts and it is something you cannot go wrong with.

Katie Leis

Temple '25

Hi! My name is Katie and I am the TikTok Coordinator for the Temple University Chapter! I post lots of things about our staff as well as pop culture topics, as well as TikTok trends.