Chris “Sloor” Romano Is Quite the Charmer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Chris Romano, known to many simply as “Sloor,” is a senior film & media arts major who spent last fall studying abroad in London. He’s an avid football (ahem, soccer) fan and made sure to attend every single Chelsea F.C. home game while in London. This sarcastic, suave and enchanting (and a bit sassy) guy is as “single as it gets” and is “ready to mingle.”  There’s no need to worry though, ladies — his nickname does not come from his behavior. It’s merely a silly — albeit raunchy — childhood nickname.

Age: 24

Hometown: Levittown, PA

Motto: “Don’t threaten me with a good time”

Celebrity crush: Hermione Granger aka Emma Watson

Spirit animal: A hawk or a shark — because he loves the idea of flying and breathing under water.

Three Words to describe himself: Chaos, funny, caring

Favorite drink: Shirley Temple plus OJ

Biggest turn-on: When a girl thinks he’s funny

Biggest turn-off: Someone who refuses to give anyone a chance

Astrological sign: He has no idea, but it could be Miller Lite

One unexpected thing about himself that he wants people to know: He’s great with kids and definitely wants some in his future

Why is he majoring in FMA? He believes that every person on earth has some craft or something they’re good at, and film is his. “I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else.”

If you’re feeling Chris — I mean, Sloor — check him out on Facebook. Don’t worry, it’s not creeping if he shares his account with you!

Jennifer Nguyen is a senior journalism student at Temple. She has been a part of Her Campus Temple since its formation in 2010 and being a part of HCTU has been one of the best things she has ever done. She aspires to be a magazine writer in New York after graduation. Jennifer is passionate about learning more about the world around her and hopes to travel the world one day. As a journalist, she strives to share the stories of people whose voices need to be heard. In her spare time, she loves reading French literature, learning languages and watching Bravo reality TV shows.