Campus Cutie: Jake McManus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Jake McManus is a sophomore vocal performance and finance dual major with big dreams of one day dominating the Metropolitan Opera…and Wall Street.

Name:  Jake McManus

Age:19

Hometown: Kingston, NY

Zodiac Sign: Aries

3 Words to Describe Yourself: Personable, Outgoing, and Caring

Relationship Status: Single (Jk, I’m practically married).

Perfect Saturday Night: Having a great time with some great friends.

Favorite Spot to Eat on Campus: Crepé Truck

Orgs Involved In: Broad Street Line A Cappella, (soon to be) Alpha Tau Omega, TUOpera.

Hobbies: Playing Football, Soccer, Golf, or any other sports; Singing, Playing the guitar and piano, and being around my friends

Biggest Goals: I aspire to work as a stockbroker in NYC for about 10 years, then I would love to follow my dreams and eventually perform at the Metropolitan Opera AND on Broadway.

Soundtrack to your life: “My Way” Frank Sinatra

1 Thing You Can’t Live Without: My AMAZING girlfriend…and gummy sharks. Love those things  

Biggest Pet Peeve: When people say the acronym GDI (and not the Gas Direct Injection one)

Dream Job: Wall Street Stockbroker and then professional singer.

Something people don’t know about you: Even though I’m from NY, I still love the Eagles.

Instagram:@Jake_McManus1 AND follow @Broadstreetlinetu

Logan is a junior journalism major, and serves as Campus Correspondent.  She is also the proud president of Delta Phi Epsilon, Delta Nu, her sorority. Logan is typically super busy, but still dedicates hours to reading a Cosmo from front to back...twice. Logan loves all things social media, especially following puppy accounts on Instagram. Her dream is to break into the magazine industry and help empower other women to pursue their dreams, whatever that may be.