This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Let’s look at some great stores for finding your fit as a tall girl! 

Hello to my tall ladies! As most of you know, clothes shopping can be difficult. Those super cute jeans are always three inches too short; those leggings bunch up in the wrong places, and that shirt is way too tiny. As a 5’11 woman, I too have struggled with finding places that sell good quality clothing for taller girls. After years of struggle, I decided to use my personal experience and outside research to compile a list for your tall-girl clothing needs. Read on to finally get that perfect fit! 

Jeans: ASOS  

Jeans were my personal nightmare throughout childhood, with my jeans rarely covering my ankles like I wanted them to. After finding ASOS, my jean-troubles were no more. I got a super cute pair of baggy blue jeans, perfect for any occasion. I could even roll them up, something that I had never been able to do with any other pair of jeans. ASOS gives a variety of trendy tall jean styles, all of which can be found with just a search of “tall jeans” on their website. And hey, they’ve got all kinds of pants too!  

Tops: Gap 

Ever find a super cute top, but it was too short, or just didn’t fit you right? GAP has a line of tops specifically made for tall women, ranging from comfy flannels to basic tank tops, winter tops to summer shirts, and more. These tops ensure that you get more length and a better fit for your longer body type, enhancing your outfits.  

Leggings: Aerie Offline 

Leggings can be awkward, especially for a tall girl. You never know if they’re going to be too short, too big/small, or will simply bunch up too much. Fear not, Aerie Offline has leggings that work great for tall girls. I personally love high-waisted leggings, which are often hard to find for taller people. Aerie Offline has leggings of different styles (like flare leggings) and different colors to help you enhance your casual style. On the sizing, make sure to select your size and “long.” 

Dresses: Banana Republic or ASOS 

Banana Republic is known to have good quality, reliable clothing, which also applies to their dress designs for tall girls. With a large variety of styles and color, tall women get to pick what will make them feel most beautiful. However, Banana Republic can be a little pricey, which is why ASOS is another more affordable option. Like with their jeans, ASOS makes sure to include trendy styles, so all tall girls feel included in what they can wear. 

It’s hard finding trendy, good quality clothing as a taller woman. However, the right research can lead to places even beyond those included in this list, places where styles are tailored to you and your beautiful height. Armed with your knowledge about where to find tall-girl fashion, I hope you can get out there and rock that runway, girl! 

Hey! My name is Ella, and I was born in Omaha, Nebraska. I love to write, paint, draw, and read. I’m a fashion and beauty writer for Her Campus at Temple University!