Style > Beauty

Beauty TikTokers That You Should be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

A new group of beauty gurus have emerged since the YouTube greatest. Trends have changed over the years and creators have adapted to the times. Video creators have a variety of ways to show techniques and tutorials. If you’re looking for more innovative and creative beauty tips, check out these TikTokers.

@danaisabellaaaa

On her account, Dana Patterson posts videos ranging from skincare to makeup to hair care. Her hair videos use facts and information from professionals to ensure an unbiased review of new products and trends. She maintains self-confidence in her videos telling her audience that changing your looks isn’t necessary and that beauty is all in good fun.

@meganlavallie

Megan Lavallie posts makeup tips that help enhance your makeup. She has great explanations and examples of different face shapes and how to apply makeup that best suits them. She also posts videos that give simple explanations about makeup that might be confusing for some, such as explaining the difference between contour and bronzer and how to use each.

@misskrissym

Krissy is another beauty creator, whose videos focus on makeup. She has great tutorials for dark skin. Her color correction videos are great for people who have dark under eyes and need tips for coverage.

@melissafrusco

Curly-haired girls need to know about Melissa Frusco’s account. Here she posts videos about maintaining curly hair and easy styles. Her videos are easy to follow and don’t make understanding curly hair more difficult.

While there are tons of beauty-focused TikTokers, these are some who have wonderful tips and tutorials. 

Jeanne Burge

Temple '24

Jeanne is a sophomore Journalism major at Temple University. She is from Wallingford, PA.