This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

If you are longing to thrift, but you don’t have the time or a good store around you, online thrifting sites are the best option for you. Depop is among the best of these sites, as you can find a wide variety of clothes for decently cheap prices.

As we all know, fast fashion is not economically sustainable, which has influenced the popularity of thrifting in the past few years. However, there is not always time or a good thrift store around to buy secondhand clothing. Depop is the perfect option for shopping sustainably online. The website consists of diverse sellers all over the world looking to get rid of their clothes, and if you know where to look, you can find exactly the type of clothes that you are hunting for. Depop offers all different types of styles, from trendy, retro, grunge, and many more. I will be providing a list of some of my favorite trendy sellers to lead you in the right direction.

@romanticblue

Among the Depop sellers who are looking to recycle old clothes that they’ve previously bought, there are the sellers looking to promote their business, and @romanticblue is one of them. This business is popular because of its colorful vintage-inspired graphic tees. They range around $30, and are not to be missed!

@cometheroux

If you are looking for trendy clothing pieces, this seller is perfect for you. Among their items, you can find brands such as Motel, Urban Outfitters, Jaded London, and more. Their pieces include good staple pieces and also ones that can really spice up an outfit. The pieces are on the pricier side because they are sold in pounds (£), so if you don’t have too much money to spend, buying a good staple item from here that might last you awhile is perfect!

@mabenvr

If you are looking for very eclectic and fun jewelry, this seller is perfect for you. Her necklaces and bracelets are formed by cute and colorful charms that can act as a fun accessory to any outfit. The price of the jewelry usually ranges around $30, which may seem pricey, but they are homemade and good quality! @Mabenvr also sells some Y2K inspired clothes for pretty affordable prices. 

@piecesforthepeople

This unisex shop is the perfect place to find vintage tees and sweaters for affordable prices. Usually vintage tees can range around $50-$80, but @piecesforthepeople sells them for around $20! This shop also doesn’t cater towards any gender, which is refreshing among the depop crowd.

@maggieweible

I have never found a seller that has had a better collection of sneakers than Maggie. From Converse, to Nike, to PUMA, Maggie sells it all. These shoes also seem to be custom made, as there aren’t too many pairs that can be found in stores right now. Their prices usually range around $70-$80. The only downside is that most of the shoe sizes are either 7s or 8s. 

If you know where to look, Depop can offer everything you need to satisfy your wardrobe needs. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the right pieces for affordable prices; however, once you find one seller that you like, the rest flow in. Hopefully this list can act as a guide for your Depop journey. Remember to shop sustainably and support small businesses!

I'm Jules Bernardo and I'm a freshmen journalism major at Temple University! Some of hobbies include traveling, photography, singing/acting, and spending way too much money on clothing. I also spend an exceptional amount of time learning KPOP dances for fun. I'm actually pretty new to writing, so I'm excited to get involved with Her Campus!