toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of 2018

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Temple chapter.

Halloween is the holiday where you can let your creative side show, and each year, top celebrities never fail to make the most of it. From spooky, to glamorous, to downright hilarious, 2018 was one of the most memorable years for Halloween costumes in Hollywood. Here are the top 5 best and most memorable celebrity Halloween costumes of 2018.

5. John Legend as Prince Charming

John Legend played a perfect Prince Charming as he matched with his daughter Luna, who was dressed as a princess.

4. Harry Styles as Elton John

Harry Styles was dripping in Gucci when he showed up at the Casamigos Halloween party dressed as Elton John.

3. Noah Centineo as Gaston from Beauty and the Beast

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before teen heartthrob Noah Centineo perfectly embodied Gaston at the Casamigos Halloween party, with his bud, Ross Butler, dressed as Wolverine.

2. Kendall Jenner as a fembot from Austin Powers

Kendall Jenner took on the role as a fembot from the famous Austin Powers movie series at the Casamigos Halloween party.

1. Rita Ora as Post Malone

Rita Ora took the crown at number one with an extremely accurate roleplay of Post Malone at the KISS Haunted House party. From the tattoos, to the hair, and right down to the cigarette, the costume is nearly spot-on.

This year’s Halloween in Hollywood was filled with an array of costumes, but some shined more than others. However, next year’s Halloween is sure to bring even more costumes where celebrities can battle it out to be crowned number one.