ned fulmer allegations?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ned fulmer allegations?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
@NEDFULMER VIA INSTAGRAM / THE TRY GUYS, 2ND TRY LLC. VIA YOUTUBE
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCU chapter.

Well, ladies… we thought it couldn’t get any worse than Adam Levine cheating on his supermodel (not to mention PREGNANT) wife, but it has now been confirmed that Ned Fulmer of the Try Guys has cheated on the mother of his children with one of his employees. I think it might be time to put the men in time out, or maybe have them sit and write out 100 lines of “I will uphold my basic values and morals and have some decent human respect for the woman I chose to marry.”

Ned + Ariel:

We are all familiar with the hit group of dorky guys that… well… like to try things. The group consists of Keith Herzberger, Zach Kornfeld, Eugene Lee, and he who shall not be named right now. The guys went from a random group of producers for Buzzfeed to creating and running their own production company to “try things” on a whole new level. Along with their lovable teddy bear personalities and childish nature, their one defining trait is how strongly these men all love their wives and girlfriends, or at least, that’s what it seemed like. When I first found out about the absurd news about Ned’s affair, my first thought was “Ned?!? Is he the red-headed one with the weird nose? The quite literal epitome of a Wife Guy?!” Now, if you don’t know what a wife guy is, I will do the pleasure of defining the cringe for you. A wife guy’s fame stems from his content about how excessively and unconditionally he loves his wife. If you need an example, run, don’t walk to YouTube. There are countless compilations of Ned saying the words “my wife” or “Ariel” excessively. To say that the man views his wife as a goddess would be the understatement of the century. That leaves all of us left to wonder, what is going through his head to not only cheat on the woman that he married and the mother to his children, let alone cheat with one of the PRODUCERS of the show? Footage was released of (I like to call him naughty Ned) and Try Guys producer Alex Herring, at a New York City Club.

To make matters worse, Mrs. Herring was also in a long-term, committed relationship of 10 years with her new fiancé. Since the scandal broke out, Ned and his wife Ariel have both released statements saying that they would like privacy as they work through everything and focus all of their energy on their marriage and their children. In addition, the Try Guys have basically broken up with Ned, already having him edited out of videos and removing traces of him from their social media. Their statement follows…
“Ned Fulmer is no longer working with The Try Guys. As a result of a thorough internal review, we do not see a path forward together. We thank you for your support as we navigate this change.”

My best wishes go out to the goddess herself, Ariel, and the guys at this trying (pun intended) time. I can only imagine what this betrayal feels like… I assume it is even worse than when my favorite Starbucks barista gave me my latte with normal milk rather than oat milk.

Adam Levine + Behati Prinsloo

Lead singer of the band Maroon 5, Adam Levine, has shocked the internet with his accusations of cheating on his pregnant wife, Behati Prinsloo, with the 25-year-old Instagram model Sumner Stroh. The allegations began when Sumner released a TikTok claiming that Levine manipulated her and that the two had a year-long affair. Levine’s statement follows…

“I did not have an affair; nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period of my life. In certain instances it became inappropriate. I have addressed that and taken proactive steps to remedy this with my family.” 

With all of the receipts and released screenshots, Adam has been exposed for supposedly asking if he could name his unborn child “Sumner.” But wait! It somehow gets worse! Since Stroh’s TikTok went viral, numerous other girls have claimed to have also received flirty DM’s from Adam. The… AUDACITY…Was his beautiful supermodel wife not good enough for him?!?

Both Ned Fulmer and Adam Levine, in their social media statements made on Instagram, express that they are fully focused on working on their marriages and family. The most astonishing aspect of this whole mess is the level of patience and maturity that both of their wives are upholding right now. It’s pretty safe to say that the entire female population is pulling out their “fries before guys” shirts from the 2014 section of their closet while mentally putting the world’s two worst wife guys in a time-out corner right now. 

Addie :) co 2026 Im majoring in Journalism im a taurus