This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With the constantly changing winter weather, it can get tricky trying to dress cute and warm. Here are a few outfit ideas for your wintertime activities so you can be comfortable and fashionable at the same time:

Going to Class

A three-quarter sleeve shirt, jeans, boots, and a scarf is perfect for a typical day in class. If the classroom gets hot, you can always shed the scarf and roll the sleeves!

Rainy/Snowy Days

For those rainy or snowy winter days, a warm flannel and a comfy vest, a pair of jeans, and any type of waterproof shoes will do the trick. Add a beanie to keep that unruly hair dry and out of your way!

A Nice Dinner/ Party 

For a nice night out, sport a long sleeve dress and a pair of wedged booties. If you are expecting a cool night, just add a pair of tights. 

Slumber Party with Friends

Rock a long-sleeved night-gown and a pair of high socks to ensure comfort and warmth at your sleepover!

Any Type of Physical Activity:

A pullover hoodie and a pair of long yoga pants will keep you warm and looking cute for your daily trip to the gym, hike, or run. Add a workout headband to keep your ears warm for outside activity!

Casual but Cute

For the days where you want to be casual but look like you put in a lot of effort, wear a turtle neck sweater, a pair of leggings, boots and a statement necklace!