This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you know me well, then you know that I am on the Harry Styles side of TikTok. Being on this platform has exposed me to a numerous amount of small businesses dedicated to the rockstar himself. You know how sometimes merch can be too expensive or not to your taste, but you still want to rep your faves? That’s the beauty of fan-run stores. They know the struggle of finding something that you will actually like and often take the price point into consideration! The list below includes a bunch of my favorite small businesses that I have shopped from in the past and have the BEST gifts for someone who loves Harry Styles… or yourself!

1. Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces from TheLovelets on Etsy, @lovelets.store on Instagram

This first shop I have picked hails from Hamburg, Germany They sell handmade beaded necklaces and bracelets inspired by song titles from Fine Line and quotes from Harry Styles. I have purchased the “Pink Treat People with Kindness” bracelet and I absolutely love it! My order also included some cute stickers including the lyrics, “loving you is the antidote” and the song title “Sunflower Vol.6.” 

2. Embroidered Sweatshirts, Shirts, and Tote Bags from theshopbyerika.com, @theshopbyerika on Instagram 

This shop has been a fan favorite among what I have seen on Instagram and TikTok. Erika sells items ranging from Harryween crewnecks, stickers, and sweatpants to crewnecks inspired by lyrics from Fine Line. She also sells a “H” Pearl Necklace inspired by jewelry actually worn by Harry. My personal favorites that I have purchased are the Canyon Moon Crewneck and the Falling Crewneck! 

3. Masks, Sweatshirts, and Shirts from shoplovesimply.com, @shoplovesimply on Instagram 

Shoplovesimply is the perfect store for your One Direction needs. They ship designs inspired by all five boys (yes, including Zayn!) worldwide. 10% of profits go to Mental Health America and Feeding America, as well. The most iconic items from their store in the “TPWK Rainbow” sweatshirt and the “Harry Rolling Stones Sweatshirt.” They also sell many accessories ranging from masks to phone cases. 

4. Embroidered Sweatshirts and Shirts from threadhouseco.com, @threadhouse_co on Instagram and TikTok 

This shop has designs not only dedicated to Harry, but for Louis and Niall as well! Some of their sweatshirts are designs inspired by tops that Harry has worn himself as shown in the “Toxic t shirt.” 

5. Embroidered Hoodies and Crewnecks from shopsunflowers.com, @shopxsunflowers on Instagram 

I absolutely love the designs on this website! I think the cutest one has to be “The Kindness Crew” that has a typography that reminds me of the early 2000’s. Their hoodie designs also take lyrics from the songs, “Lights Up” and “Golden.” 

6. Embroidered Crewnecks from thekissyshop.com, @thekissyshop on Instagram

Everyone who has listened to Fine Line knows the legendary line, “I’m just an arrogant son of a b****,” from “To Be So Lonely.” The Kissy Shop has created a green crew neck just for this lyric! They have also made crewnecks dedicated to the Beachwood Cafe from “Falling” and a collection inspired by college apparel. 

7. Bucket Hats, Tote Bags, and T-Shirts from PressedpaperShop on Etsy, @pressedpapershop on Instagram and TikTok 

If you love Harry Styles, then you’ll recognize the outfit with the rainbow cardigan and “Eat Your Honey” t-shirt. The Pressed Paper Shop has made tote bags, bucket hats, and t-shirts with the design from Harry’s very own vintage tee! Hailing from Phoenix, Arizona, Em has also made Hizzo (Harry Styles + Lizzo) inspired merch! 

8. “Be a Lover” Tote Bag and Print from theVirgosDiary on Etsy, @thevirgosdiary on Instagram 

This shop has taken Harry’s quote, “Be a lover. Choose love, give love. Love everyone, always,” and made it into a tote bag and wall print so that everyone can keep this quote close to their hearts! 

9. Stickers from madyverse on Etsy, @madyverse on Instagram 

This cute shop has created designs dedicated to the songs, “Cherry” and “Watermelon Sugar.” All of the artwork was created by Mady herself and is absolutely beautiful! 

10. Embroidered Crewnecks and Stickers from KiwiCrossings on Etsy, @kiwi.crossings on Instagram 

Created by Sara and Mari, this shop hails from Wisconsin and has made the cutest floral embroidered crewnecks with Harry, Louis, and Niall’s last names! They also sell a “Treat Animals With Kindness” T-shirt/Crew Neck that is simply to die for. KiwiCrossings also offers free shipping in the US on orders over $35! 

11. Embroidered Shirts and Crewnecks from VanessasLittleThings on Etsy, @vanessaslittlethings on Instagram 

This shop is another cute one that takes inspiration from Harry’s lyrics and spins them into the most precious designs and styles. My personal favorites are the “Rainbow Paradise Embroidered Sweatshirt” and “Eroda Embroidered Sweatshirt.” 

12. Embroidered Sweatshirts and T-Shirts from goodiesbyjenny.myshopify.com, @goodiesbyjen on Instagram 

This website is perfect for those who are going to Harryween in 2021! Jenny has made many designs inspired by the event and is currently working on a Harry Potter x Harry Styles collection in time for Halloween. 

13. Bath Fizz and Embroidered Crewnecks from ErodaGiftShop on Etsy, @erodagiftshop on Instagram

This unique shop offers the prettiest bath fizz that are inspired by the aesthetics of Harry’s songs from Fine Line and his self-titled album! They also offer sweatshirts inspired by the island of Eroda, the Beachwood Cafe, and lyrics from Fine Line. 

14. Press On Nails from tpwknails on Etsy, @tpwknails on Instagram 

This NYC based shop offers the most gorgeous press on nails inspired by the Fine Line album! My personal favorite are the “Adore You Inspired Press On Nails.” 

15. Scrunchies and Stickers from loversinlace.com, @loversinlace on Instagram 

Created by Kaile, this shop offers worldwide shipping for your Harry Styles inspired hair accessories and stickers! My favorite scrunchie collections have to be the “Falling Set” and the “Cherry Set.”

Camille Germo is a senior undergraduate psychology major with a minor in Spanish at The College of New Jersey. She hopes to become a child therapist in the future. During her free time, she enjoys reading books, watching films, and taking photos.
Minji Kim

TCNJ '22

Minji is a senior English and Elementary Education major who is passionate about skincare, turtlenecks, and accurate book-to-movie adaptations.