Top 10 Best Moments of The Bachelor So Far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With the amount of drama we’ve seen so far on The Bachelor, it’s hard to believe that we’re only about half way through this season. Every episode has had its ups and downs, and we’ve rounded up the top 10 most entertaining moments of The Bachelor so far.

10. Christen’s reactions When Liz confided in Christen about her one night stand with Nick, Christen’s face and reactions just made the whole conversation so much funnier.

9. Lacey’s “hump” joke “I heard you like a good hump, and so do I.” Such a cringey pick up line, but it made for great television.

8. Vanessa and Nick’s super cute date…..Until Vanessa puked. Nick is actually still surprising nice and sweet to Vanessa, and it was one of the rare moments of the season so far that I thought he wasn’t all bad.

7. Nick and Rachel’s New Orleans dateRachel and Nick seemed to have great chemistry, and I definitely see her making it to the top 3. In my opinon, she’s way to good for Nick- but I’d LOVE to see her as The Bachelorette! 

6. Vanessa standing up to NickI loved when Vanessa pulled Nick aside and told him straight to his face, “Are you looking for a wife? Are you looking for someone to f–k around with? Because at that point, I’d rather you just not give me a rose.” YES VANESSA, YOU TELL HIM.

5. Taylor and Corinne’s 2 on 1 dateTwo on one date’s always make for great television, because they always involve two people who absolutely hate each other- which makes it super awkward for them, but hilarious for us.

4. Raven’s storyI didn’t think much of Raven before this episode, but she quickly moved up to one of my favorites after she tells Nick the story of how she beat her cheating ex-boyfriend with a stiletto.

3. The Backstreet Boys!Obviously, this was one of the best musical guests of all time on the Bachelor. Nick Carter > Nick Viall.

2. The Shark vs. Dolphin debateIn my opinion, Alexis, the aspiring dolphin trainer, does not get enough screen time. Everything she’s said so far is hilarious, and I want/need to see more of her. But nothing beats the first night when she showed up in a shark costume, and was completely convinced it was a dolphin costume.

1. CORINNE.

There was no way that I could narrow it down to one thing Corinne said or did this season, because honestly everything she said was ridiculous and amazing entertainment. Even though most viewers hate her, we know that this season would be so incredibly boring without her absurd comments, so thank you Corinne.

TCNJ Senior Journalism major, Interactive Multimedia minor.