This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

The Signs on Halloween

By Natalie Matos

With Halloween just around the corner, here’s what you’ll be doing on All Hallow’s Eve based on your Zodiac sign!

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Aries signs are daring and courageous, so what better way to spend this night of mischief than causing some!

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Taurus signs are predictable in that they aren’t fond of change, and that’s perfectly fine! You’ll probably be spending Halloween doing your favorite tradition (sugar cookies and spooky movies, anyone?)

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Geminis, with your taste for adventure and irresistible charm, you’ll probably be getting into all kinds of hocus pocus on this magical night!

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Cancer you are all about having some good ol’ fashioned fun this Halloween, so you’ll probably be enjoying some classic movies with friends or maybe just some cuddling with your boo! (haha Boo, get it?)

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Leo, you are ready for a wild night spreading the mischief that Halloween is most known for, and putting a smile on everyone’s face while you do it!

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

Virgo, you can’t wait for all the trick or treaters to roll through and help make it a truly fun and innocent night!

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

Libra goes all out on Halloween, this is your season and you love everything to do with the Hallowed night!

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Scorpio season begins just in time for Halloween and you certainly can’t wait to spend it getting all kinds of spooky all night long!

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

Sagittarius, you are curious and energetic, so your ideal Halloween would involve some classic mystery to enhance the night…

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Practical Capricorn, you’ve probably planned your night, day, and costume out weeks in advance, so you’re ready to debut your hard work!

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

Unpredictable Aquarius, you’re just going to go with the flow on Halloween, and have fun doing it!

Pisces (February – March 20)

Finally, sensitive Pisces, whether you’re cooking up trouble or just some delicious Halloween treats, you can’t wait to share the spirit of Halloween!

Natalie Matos is a junior at The College of New Jersey majoring in English and minoring in Classical Studies. She loves sharing her thoughts and ideas with the Her Campus community and looks to pursue a career in the Publishing industry.
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.