Sarah’s Short List: Is it spring yet?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Spring break has come and gone, but we’re seeing more winter weather than warm, sunny days! Here are a few of the best things about spring to look forward to once the days get brighter.

1. TCNJ’s campus is beautiful when all the trees and plants have bloomed. Pretty flowers make walking around campus, even on the way to a tough class, enjoyable.

2. Whether you’d like to admit it or not, we’re all guilty of sunbathing outside the Towers at one time or another. Who doesn’t like soaking up some sun with friends, just remember — wear sunscreen!

3. On that note, who doesn’t love studying outside? It sure beats being cooped up in the library all day.

4. Unless you’re like me and abandoned your winter coat the first day the temperature went above freezing, we can all look forward to not wearing a coat!

5. It’s always fun to stumble upon outdoor events happening on campus!

Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.